Two Homes | Ngā Kainga e Rua
is a booklet about supporting relationships for babies and toddlers with two homes in Aotearoa New Zealand.
It has been adapted with permission from the original Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health pamphlet Supporting Relationships for Infants and Toddlers with Two Homes.
- information about what babies and toddlers need
- suggestions for how to make sound decisions after separation
- guidelines for contact with children at different ages, including considerations and
- scenarios for each age group
- general suggestions for parenting across two homes
- a Parenting Plan template
- information about the legal system and the Family Dispute Resolution Process
- suggested online resources for parents and practitioners
- places to make your own notes.
PURCHASE YOUR COPY
Purchase and download a digital copy of the Two Homes | Ngā Kainga e Rua booklet as a PDF file. The booklet can be downloaded immediately via a link sent to the email address entered on the checkout page.
Copyright Terms of Purchase: I understand that this booklet is intended to provide general guidance to readers based on the authors’ own experience and knowledge but should not be relied on as professional advice for a specific situation.
I agree that I will only access, or download, or print one copy of the booklet for my own personal or professional use; and I will not copy, forward, resell or use the booklet or its content for commercial purposes without permission of the author.
Printed and bound copies of the Two Homes | Ngā Kainga e Rua are also available for purchase. Price excludes postage which is calculated on the checkout page.